Recipe by love4culinary
Tired of plain old cheesecake? Give this one a go! You wont be sorry ;)
Top Review by Jellyqueen
I love cheesecake, and I was definately NOT disappointed with this one. It is fantastic. I didn't have any mango, so I made 1/2 cup strawberry puree and swirled that in the plain cheesecake mixture. It was not only tasty, but very pretty to boot!!! Thanks for the great recipe.
For the Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
For the Filling
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mango puree
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry puree
Directions See How It's Made
- For the crust, combine ingredients thoroughly and press into the bottom of your 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes at 350 degrees until your crust has set.
- To make the filling:.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and corn starch until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Slowly add eggs, sugar and whipping cream and mix until ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Divide cheese mix evenly into two bowls.
- Mix strawberry puree into one and mango puree into the other.
- Swirl cheese mixtures into the pan to make a neat design, and bake in a 300 degree oven until just set, approximately 65 minutes, but time will vary.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Cut with knife dipped in hot water, to serve.
- Serve with garnishes such as strawberry sauce and thinly sliced, fanned out mango.