1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Tired of plain old cheesecake? Give this one a go! You wont be sorry ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Crust
For the Filling
- 1For the crust, combine ingredients thoroughly and press into the bottom of your 10 inch springform pan.
- 2Bake the crust for 10 minutes at 350 degrees until your crust has set.
- 3To make the filling:.
- 4With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and corn starch until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- 5Slowly add eggs, sugar and whipping cream and mix until ingredients are completely incorporated.
- 6Divide cheese mix evenly into two bowls.
- 7Mix strawberry puree into one and mango puree into the other.
- 8Swirl cheese mixtures into the pan to make a neat design, and bake in a 300 degree oven until just set, approximately 65 minutes, but time will vary.
- 9Allow to cool at room temperature.
- 10Place in refrigerator to chill.
- 11Cut with knife dipped in hot water, to serve.
- 12Serve with garnishes such as strawberry sauce and thinly sliced, fanned out mango.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Tropical Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5333.4
- Calories from Fat 3285
- Total Fat 365.0 g
- Saturated Fat 198.9 g
- Cholesterol 1950.8 mg
- Sodium 3918.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 448.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 348.6 g
- Protein 86.2 g