1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Tired of plain old cheesecake? Give this one a go! You wont be sorry ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Crust
For the Filling
- 1For the crust, combine ingredients thoroughly and press into the bottom of your 10 inch springform pan.
- 2Bake the crust for 10 minutes at 350 degrees until your crust has set.
- 3To make the filling:.
- 4With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and corn starch until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- 5Slowly add eggs, sugar and whipping cream and mix until ingredients are completely incorporated.
- 6Divide cheese mix evenly into two bowls.
- 7Mix strawberry puree into one and mango puree into the other.
- 8Swirl cheese mixtures into the pan to make a neat design, and bake in a 300 degree oven until just set, approximately 65 minutes, but time will vary.
- 9Allow to cool at room temperature.
- 10Place in refrigerator to chill.
- 11Cut with knife dipped in hot water, to serve.
- 12Serve with garnishes such as strawberry sauce and thinly sliced, fanned out mango.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Tropical Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5333.4
- Calories from Fat 3285
- Total Fat 365.0 g
- Saturated Fat 198.9 g
- Cholesterol 1950.8 mg
- Sodium 3918.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 448.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 348.6 g
- Protein 86.2 g