- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 5 cups boston lettuce
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast
- 1⁄4 small red onion
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
Directions See How It's Made
- For dressing, combine vinegar, jam and mustard; mix well. Add oil, salt and black pepper. Mix again and set aside.
- For salad, place pine nuts in saute pan; toast over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until fragrant and golden brown. Remove pine nuts from pan; cool completely.
- Wash lettuce and berries. Thinly slice chicken and onion. Cut sugar snap peas in half on a bias.