Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice way to use seasonal berries.
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt or 1⁄2 cup lemon yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup blackberries or 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400º. Grease a muffin pan or use paper muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, milk, brown sugar, oil and egg. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, paking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry and then carefully fold in berries. Stir only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with mixture and top with crumb topping.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Crumb topping:.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter. Stir together until crumbly.