Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A hot chocolate for the adults. Passive work time is of your choosing
- 2 tablespoons chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 cup prepared hot cocoa
- whipped cream
- Chambord raspberry liquor
- cocoa powder (optional)
- Pour first 2 liqueurs into a 10oz mug.
- Add hot chocolate and stir.
- Garnish with a little (or a lot. You choose) whipped cream.
- Drizzle with a little Chambord.
- Dust with cocoa if you wish.
- Find your favorite place to sit, put your feet up and ENJOY!