winging it's Note:
Easy to make. Good way to find crepes are easy to prepare. Add more milk if you like a thinner crepe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1Put frozen (or fresh) berries in saucepan on low. Let thaw and warm.
- 2Add creme cheese and syrup and then potato starch to thicken. Turn off when it starts to simmer and is thick enough for you.
- 3Whisk together eggs, flour, milk and salt for crepes.
- 4Heat 6 inch pan and melt in enough butter to lightly coat bottom. Pour in enough crepe batter to cover bottom. Heat until lightly brown on bottom and top not wet. Slide off onto plate. Put a spoon of berry mix on and fold up each side to cover.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Filled Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.5
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 211.4 mg
- Sodium 405.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen unsweetened mixed berries