- 3 cups fresh ripe berries
- 1⁄4 cup fruit juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 berry oat-type snack bars (such as Quaker)
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- non-fat ice cream (optional) or low-fat ice cream (optional) or yoghurt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a 9" square baking pan with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into pan.
- Cover with an ovenproof lid or aluminium foil.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes, until thick.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Add non or low fat yoghurt, if desired.