Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Glycemic Index Snacks. Sort of a trail mix.
Make and share this Berries With Pistachios recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves
- 1 1⁄4 cups shelled pistachios
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 2 cups dried berries, mix
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, slivered
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add pecans, pistachios, salt and nutmeg.
- Cook, stirring, for 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Just before serving, toss with chocolate covered raisins, dried berries and orange peel.