Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Kraft Kitchens. It was on a Canadian Food Show. Sounds really easy and really good!
Make and share this Berries on a Cloud recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional)
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
- 6 slices angel food cake
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Combine strawberries, sugar, brandy, orange liqueur.
- Toast cake slices under broiler.
- Top cake slices with berries and whipped topping.
Excellent! This really makes a quick and yummy dessert. I used homemade whipped cream but everything else was the same. Made for ZWT4 for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.
Hubby and I really enjoyed this,nice and light.
A lovely dessert! Offered both strawberries and my prepared saskatoon berry topping - both of which were wonderful over the toasted angle cake slices - like Evelyn I used whipped cream. All agreed it's a five!