Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe comes from the Jan 03 Best Recipes cookbooklet, Holiday Party Appetizers. Preparation time does not include time needed to chill.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This dip was so good. I served this as an after-school snack, served with some dried apple chips and bagel chips, but it would be just as great with so many other things. The list is endless. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Sydney Mike. Made for the "Please Review My Recipe" tag game.
- 8 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor or blender, process strawberries until smooth.
- In a small bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream, processed strawberries & sugar.
- Cover & refrigerate until ready to serve with assorted fries, fruit dippers or cake cubes.