Recipe by carolinafan
Berry Delightful!!! Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Top Review by beccalynn
I love this recipe! I have the exact same thing from an old Reader's Digest, and was going on here today to post it, but found it already on here. The best thing about this recipe is that ANY fruit you like tastes good in it. I don't think that the ounces on the pudding is correct though, it should be lower, but it is correct that it's the 4-serving size. Or instead of 2 4-serving size boxes, you can use 1 pakcage of the 6-serving size pudding and reduce the milk to 2 1/2 cups. I'm glad this recipe is on here.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 4 cups strawberries, halved
- 3 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4-serving size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and butter in 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Press firmly into bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons milk in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Top with strawberry halves.
- Pour 3 1/2 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Pour over strawberries.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- Garnish with additional strawberries and fresh mint.