- 4 ounces baking margarine
- 3 ounces soft light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 6 ounces self-raising flour
- 4 ounces plain chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the butter till soft, add the sugar and beat till well mixed. I usually use a hand mixer.
- Add the syrup, flour, chocolate chips and milk and mix well.
- Grease two or three baking trays. Grab about a spoonful of mixture in your fingers at a time and roll into a 1 inch ball. Place on tray and squish flat.
- Place in oven preheated to 180C/350°F Bake for 8-10 minutes. When finished immediately transfer to a wire cooling rack.