Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You might say Beer? But the beer does add a great taste depend on what kind of beer one uses....
Make and share this Belgian Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Coat the chops with seasoned flour.
- Heat oil in frying pan and cook chops for 3 minutes on each side.
- Peel and thinly slice onions.Add to pan and cook for 5 minutes.Pour in
- beer and stock, season and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim sprouts and cook in boiling water till just tender. Drain well, toss with butter and keep hot.
- Remove chops from pan and place on warmed serving plate. Surround with sprouts.
- Mix corn flour with a little cold water and add to pan. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chops.