1/1 Photo of Beets and Greens Salad
1 hr 15 mins
This is such a great salad to keep in the fridge to nibble on! I love the combo of flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam beets for 40-50 minutes.
- 2In the last 10 minutes, add the greens on top.
- 3Place greens in bowl. When beets are cool enough to handle, rub off skins and cut into slices, put in bowl.
- 4Slice red onion thinly, add to bowl.
- 5Dress salad with oil, vinegar, salt & pepper. Toss well and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beets and Greens Salad
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g