Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is such a great salad to keep in the fridge to nibble on! I love the combo of flavors.
Make and share this Beets and Greens Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Steam beets for 40-50 minutes.
- In the last 10 minutes, add the greens on top.
- Place greens in bowl. When beets are cool enough to handle, rub off skins and cut into slices, put in bowl.
- Slice red onion thinly, add to bowl.
- Dress salad with oil, vinegar, salt & pepper. Toss well and chill for 4 hours or overnight.