Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A slightly different way to have beetroot.
- 2 beetroots
- 2 apples (I use granny smiths)
- 1 spring onion
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- Trim, peel and grate the beetroot.
- Grate apples, leaving skin on.
- Place grated apple in a sieve and drain.
- Trim spring onion and slice thinly.
- Mix beetroot, apple and onion together.
- Fold through yoghurt and lemon juice.
- Mix through parsley.
Excellent, slightly different salad. I used 1/4 cup of sweet onion instead of the spring onion. It went well with cold chicken. Thanks
not all that impressed with this one. the parsley didn't compliment the combo of flavors at all. i only ate a bit before throwing the rest out.