Recipe by Bergy
This recipe comes originally from the "Meat lovers Cookbook" - It is easy to put together and wait til you taste them.they are awesome - I served them with noodles and a green salad I sometimes add 3 cloves of garlic with the BBQ Sauce - Play with it to suit your taste.-
Top Review by Chef ElizaDuck
This recipe is juch a nice departure from the usual Crock Pot recipes for country style ribs which usually produce a gloppy dish. I followed the recipe with the exception of cooking times since I was very busy. I baked the ribs at 250 for 4 hours, drained the beer added the BBQ sauce and cooked uncovered for an additional hour and fifteen. I also added the garlic (3 cloves). It was a delicious dish served with rice and a refreshing fruit salad. Everyone enjoyed this fix it and forget it recipe. Thanks for sharing.
- 3 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce (I like "Diana Original" for this recipe)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the pork in a lightly sprayed skillet on all sides (apprx 7 minutes).
- Place the ribs in an oven proof pan and scatter the onions all around them.
- Pour in the beer and seal with a lid or tin foil.
- Bake at 375F until the pork is tender 1 1/2- 2 hours.
- Pour out the beer.
- Slather the pork with the BBQ sauce and bake uncovered for 1 more hour or until the meat is brown and the sauce is thick.