Prep 12 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
I have alot of rib recipes on here but this one was a keeper so I couldn't resist posting it
Make and share this Beer Braised Short Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 lbs beef short ribs
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle dark beer
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can onion soup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons garlic
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- brown ribs in oil about six minutes each side.
- in a dutch oven, stir in soup. beer, brown sugar and garlic
- simmer for two hours.
- baste in barbecue sauce and grill for ten minutes.
Absolutely fabulous! I didn't have onion soup so just used minced onion and water. The ribs just melt in your mouth they are so tender. Definitely a keeper of a recipe.