Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Awesome BBQ sauce
Make and share this Beer BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (your choice)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup beer (your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup honey or 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place food in marinade and refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove food and place marinade in saucepan.
- Cook marinade on medium heat until thickened.
- Baste food with sauce while grilling.
This was a nice flavored sauce that I marinated six chicken breasts in for about four hours in the refrigerator. DH grilled the chicken and it was very moist and tender with a mild bbq flavor. I did not reduce the remaining sauce because there was not much left in the bag to use. Thank you for posting! Made and reviewed for PAC - Fall 2008.