Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple sauce. It has little sugar and it isn't quick to burn. You can use more brown sugar if you want it sweeter.
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup tomato puree or 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 -5 drops Tabasco sauce
- In a large bowl combine the mustard and the brown sugar.
- Pour in the beer, stir to mix.
- Stir in the tomato puree and add the Tabasco sauce.
- Use this as a marinade and brush on sauce for barbecued chicken and pork.