1/5 Photos of Beef & Vegetable Goulash
My mom's recipe when she was a Girl Scout leader and needed something tasty and quick for dinner on camping trips. Quick and easy. You can use instant rice, canned beans, canned corn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw beans and corn.
- 2Brown ground beef with chopped onion in casserole dish.
- 3Add chili powder and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Add tomatoes, cooked rice, beans, and corn.
- 5Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- 6Salt and pepper to desired taste.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Vegetable Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 64.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.6 g