Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a Campbells Soup ad years ago. Quick and Yummy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed tomato soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet until well browned, stirring to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir in the soup, salsa, water, and tortillas. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Stir. Top with the cheese.