Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
By using store bought convenience foods this hot and hearty dish is ready to eat in minutes.
- 2 (17 ounce) packagesrefrigerated beef tips in gravy
- 1 (24 ounce) packagerefrigerated mashed potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Prepare the beef tips and mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir the broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese into potatoes. Serve beef tips over potatoes; sprinkle with remaining cheese.