1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Prepare the sauce several hours ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve - the flavors will have a chance to meld, and you won't have to worry about last-minute prep.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked peppercorn (medley of black, white, green, pink, etc.)
- 1 (4 lb) beef tenderloin, tied and trimmed
- 1Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, 3 T. horseradish, 2 T. mustard and 1 T. parsley; refrigerate.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine remaining 2 T. horseradish and 2 T. mustard with Worcestershire, rosemary, salt and peppercorns. Spread mixture over all sides of beef.
- 3Place beef in roasting pan. Roast until meat thermometer inserted into center of beef registers 145 degrees, 50-60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- 4Remove string from meat and slice. Sprinkle with remaining 1 T. parsley. Serve with horseradish sauce.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.0
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 139.6 mg
- Sodium 311.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 39.2 g