Recipe by Ms. Ayon's dishes
My unique style of combining ingredients made this one of my favorite recipe. Love to serve with some freshly steam vegetables. Deliciossso!!
- 6 beef short ribs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- mustard, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 6 -8 asparagus spears
- red wine, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Add salt, pepper and mustard to the beef spare ribs and in large skillet grill on both sides.
- Once they are done, keep warm.
- Using the drippings in the skillet add red wine, butter and mustard whisking until well mix.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour some Worcestershire sauce over ribs and some skillet gravy.
- Steam asparagus with a little bit of salt.
- Serve with ribs.