Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My unique style of combining ingredients made this one of my favorite recipe. Love to serve with some freshly steam vegetables. Deliciossso!!
- Add salt, pepper and mustard to the beef spare ribs and in large skillet grill on both sides.
- Once they are done, keep warm.
- Using the drippings in the skillet add red wine, butter and mustard whisking until well mix.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour some Worcestershire sauce over ribs and some skillet gravy.
- Steam asparagus with a little bit of salt.
- Serve with ribs.