Beef, Pepper & Mushroom Kabobs
- Trim fat from beef steak; cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces.
- In large bowl, whisk together seasoning ingredients; add beef, bell pepper and mushrooms, tossing to coat. Alternately thread pieces of beef, bell pepper and mushrooms on each of four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Season with salt. Serve kabobs with rice. Makes 4 servings (serving size; 1 kabob and 3/4 cup rice) Total preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes Cook's Tip: To grill, place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered cools.
- Grill kabobs, uncovered, 8 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally; season with salt.