1/1 Photo of Beef, Pepper & Mushroom Kabobs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 1 large green bell peppers, cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces or 1 large red bell peppers or 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) package long grain and wild rice blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Trim fat from beef steak; cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces.
- 2In large bowl, whisk together seasoning ingredients; add beef, bell pepper and mushrooms, tossing to coat. Alternately thread pieces of beef, bell pepper and mushrooms on each of four 12-inch metal skewers.
- 3Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
- 4Meanwhile, place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- 5Season with salt. Serve kabobs with rice. Makes 4 servings (serving size; 1 kabob and 3/4 cup rice) Total preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes Cook's Tip: To grill, place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered cools.
- 6Grill kabobs, uncovered, 8 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally; season with salt.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef, Pepper & Mushroom Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 213.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend