Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This pasta and beef casserole is sure to become a family favorite.
Make and share this Beef Penne Pasta Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook beef and onion in large saucepan stirring occasionally until beef is no longerpink.
- Add water tomato paste wine and boullion; cck stirring occasionally for 15- 20 minute.
- Layer in ungreased 13 x 19 inch baking dish 1/2 paste 1/2 sauce 1/2 cheese.
- Repeat layers cover and bake for 20-25 min or until heated through and cheese is melted.
It was tasty, but ours turned out quite dry.
I really enjoyed this, however I did make a few substitutions. I used ground turkey instead of beef and I added some roasted garlic to it while I browned it with the onion. I also found that it was a little bland so next time I definitely think I might add some salt, pepper, and maybe even some Itilian seasoning to the tomato paste mixture. I also didn't layer mine. Instead I just mixed everything together and then sprinkled some extra cheese on top and baked it. It was a huge hit! Thanks for posting!