- 453.59 g dry penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 226.79 g lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml water
- 2 (340.19 g) can tomato paste
- 78.07 ml red wine or 78.07 ml water
- 14.79 ml instant beef bouillon
- 473.18 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook beef and onion in large saucepan stirring occasionally until beef is no longerpink.
- Add water tomato paste wine and boullion; cck stirring occasionally for 15- 20 minute.
- Layer in ungreased 13 x 19 inch baking dish 1/2 paste 1/2 sauce 1/2 cheese.
- Repeat layers cover and bake for 20-25 min or until heated through and cheese is melted.