Recipe by PaulaG
This recipes comes from kraftfoods.com and makes quick work of a week night meal.
Top Review by twissis
This is indeed a versatile easy-fix & ideal for a quick, family-pleaser type meal. For 2 of us w/hearty appetites, I made 1/2 lb size burgers, included garlic in the mix & added more of same to the sauce as a pers pref. Pair this w/a side veggie or salad & you are good to go. Thx for sharing this recipe w/us. I will rely on it in pressed for time situations.
- 2 lean ground beef burgers, 1/4 pound each
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil or 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups hot cooked pasta
- 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler for 5 minutes, place patties in a single layer and broil for 5 minutes.
- Turn and top with salt/pepper to taste, chopped tomato, seasoning, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese; broil an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until burgers are cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Serve over pasta and sauce.