photo by Zaney1
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- Trim off fat from steak.
- Cut into 6 pieces and flatten with the bottom of a heavy pan between wax paper.
- Dip meat into beaten egg, then into a mixture of bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Brown in oil and put into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In remaining oil, brown onion, then add tomato paste, hot water, and seasonings.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour half of the sauce over meat and put a slice of cheese over each slice of meat and top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!