Recipe by Cookbook Barbie
A fast, easy recipe. The smoothness of the meat mixture and crunchiness of the chips is a perfect combination. Increase or decrease chili powder to your liking.
Top Review by Kate in Ontario
Fantastic and so easy. My family loves Tex-Mex food and this was devoured. I used medium heat salsa. The miracle whip gave it a creaminess with tang.I used the full 2 T chile powder and it gave it just the right amount of heat. This will become a regular in our home.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix browned meat, salsa, corn, Miracle Whip and chili powder.
- Layer half of this mixture in a 2-quart casserole dish, then half of the chips, and half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- May top with shredded lettuce and tomatoes, if desired.