1/1 Photo of Beef Nacho Casserole
Cucina Casalingo's Note:
A simple meal to whip up in less than an hour that even the kids are sure to love. Layers of seasoned ground beef, corn, tortilla chips and cheese are baked under a layer of Colby cheese. Monterey Jack is also good in place of the Colby cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned.
- 3Drain grease.
- 4Remove from the heat, and stir the salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder into the beef.
- 5In a 2 quart casserole dish, layer the ground beef mixture, tortilla chips and cheese twice, ending with cheese on top.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes uncovered in.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Nacho Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.6
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 1063.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 26.6 g