Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chinese beef dumpling with mushrooms soup.
Make and share this Beef Mushroom Dumpling Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl add in the mushroom and full with warm water and soak until the mushroom is soft and cut off the stem of the mushrooms. Slice the soft mushroom into paper thin slice and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine ground chuck, mushroom slices and leek and oyster sauce and mix well.
- Place a tablespoon full of the beef mixture and brush with beaten egg and fold the wrapper in into a dumpling form and repeat this step until done.
- Place into a baking pan line with a sheet of parchment paper and when the pan is full place into a freezer overnight.
- In a large pot fill with salted water bring to a rolling boil add in the dumpling and return back to a boil and when the dumpling float to the top remove and place into a plate and set aside. Pour out the water and fill with chicken broth and beef broth and bring to a rolling boil add in the precook dumpling and baby bok toy and serve hot.