Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Because these meatballs are baked and not fried, they won't fall apart when turned over. From cookinglight.com
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground round
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in a bowl; stir well. Shape mixture into 30 (1 1/2 inch) meatballs. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minute or until done.