Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup onion, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef liver, Sliced
- Cook bacon in a saucepan until crisp.
- Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings; set bacon aside.
- Saute onion in reserved drippings until tender.
- Blend in flour and bouillon mix.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture just comes to a boil and thickens.
- Keep warm.
- Pan fry or broil liver to desired degree of doneness.
- To serve pour sauce over individual servings of liver and top with crisp bacon.