JOHN TYLER's Note:
Served in many upscale Chinese restaurants, this dish is a great appetizer for any meal or summer cookout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces finely chopped roast beef
- prepared horseradish
- shredded carrot
- julienne sliced red pepper
- lettuce leaf, whole washed and drained (can be iceberg, bib or green or red leaf)
- cooked and cooled rice or cellophane noodle
- 1Blend mayonnaise and horseradish together.
- 2Blend in shredded/chopped beef.
- 3Serve beef on plate with carrots and red pepper.
- 4Serve lettuce leaves on separate plate.
- 5Assemble filling on leaves and roll, tucking in ends.
- 6Can be served with additional mayonnaise horseradish sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.3 g