Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Served in many upscale Chinese restaurants, this dish is a great appetizer for any meal or summer cookout.
- 16 ounces finely chopped roast beef
- prepared horseradish
- shredded carrot
- julienne sliced red pepper
- lettuce leaf, whole washed and drained (can be iceberg, bib or green or red leaf)
- cooked and cooled rice or cellophane noodle
- red cabbage
- thinly sliced onion
- bean sprouts
- shredded red radishes or white radish
- Blend mayonnaise and horseradish together.
- Blend in shredded/chopped beef.
- Serve beef on plate with carrots and red pepper.
- Serve lettuce leaves on separate plate.
- Assemble filling on leaves and roll, tucking in ends.
- Can be served with additional mayonnaise horseradish sauce for dipping.