Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
No need for a dehydrator, make in the oven. Partially freeze meat for easier slicing, slice against the grain.
- 2 -3 ounces liquid smoke
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons meat tenderizer
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs flank steaks or 2 lbs beef brisket
- Stir together all the ingredients except the meat.
- Add beef to the marinade and soak for 24 hours, covered in the fridge.
- Bake the beef in 150°F right on the oven rack (line oven with foil to catch drips). Cook for 6-7 hours.
- This will last up to 6 months in the fridge, if you can keep it that long!