Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Very basic but GOOD jerky marinade recipe for dehydrator.
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb thin sliced beef (bottom round)
- Stir together 1st 7 ingredients in a large bowl with lid.
- Seperate beef slices and add to liquid mixture 1 piece at a time.
- Stir around to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours, stiring a couple times.
- Follow manufactures instruction on how to dehydrate.