This is a recipe from my Good friend. I made these for a Mexican themed party to rave reviews and no leftovers!!!!.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook ground beef and onion together over medium high heat until browned and drain off grease.
- 2Add the small can of Enchilada sauce and taco seasoning to the beef mixture and cook until heated through about three to five minutes.
- 3Combine 15 oz can of Enchilada sauce and wolf chili in medium sauce pan over medium to low heat. Stir occasionally till heated through.
- 4Take a tablespoon of ground beef mixture and place on flour tortilla with a tablespoon of cheddar cheese and roll and place in a 9x13 baking dish seam side down. repeat step until all of the ground beef mixture is used.
- 5Pour Enchilada wolf chili sauce mix over enchiladas and cover with remaining cheddar cheese.
- 6Place in 350 oven and cook for 20 minutes until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.9
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 942.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Wolf brand chili