Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from my Good friend. I made these for a Mexican themed party to rave reviews and no leftovers!!!!.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced (1 large)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 15 ounces enchilada sauce
- 6 ounces enchilada sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (or more)
- 15 ounces Wolf brand chili (no beans)
- flour tortilla
- cook ground beef and onion together over medium high heat until browned and drain off grease.
- Add the small can of Enchilada sauce and taco seasoning to the beef mixture and cook until heated through about three to five minutes.
- Combine 15 oz can of Enchilada sauce and wolf chili in medium sauce pan over medium to low heat. Stir occasionally till heated through.
- Take a tablespoon of ground beef mixture and place on flour tortilla with a tablespoon of cheddar cheese and roll and place in a 9x13 baking dish seam side down. repeat step until all of the ground beef mixture is used.
- Pour Enchilada wolf chili sauce mix over enchiladas and cover with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Place in 350 oven and cook for 20 minutes until cheese is melted.