Easiest Beef Enchiladas Ever!
Best enchilada recipe I've found. We love the spicy, cheesy flavor of these.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- Brown meat and onions in large skillet.
- Add 1 cup enchilada sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Mix well.
- Put filling along center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13 pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 30 minutes till cheese is bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
First time I used leftover pulled pork (no BBQ sauce) instead of ground beef. Now I've changed it up over and over. This morning I'm filling with with veggie burger (hey, we just like them), eggs, a refried bean concoction (beans, Rotel, and cheddar cheese), mild green enchilada sauce, and pepper jack cheese. I cooked all the filling together, filled the tortillas, poured the remaining sauce over, put the cheese on top. Can't wait till they're done!1Reply
This was my first time making beef enchiladas. The recipe is super easy but next time I will add about a tablespoon of taco seasoning and some chili powder and maybe salt and pepper. I do like the idea of using a mexican cheese blend also. I did however add minced garlic to this recipe when I made it. I will definitely make it again. We all liked it.Reply
see 158 more