Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy enchilada casserole!
Make and share this Beef Enchilada Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef and onion. Drain off the grease.
- Add chicken soup and green chiles.
- Tear six tortillas into pieces and place in the bottom of a 9X13 pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Layer half the beef mixtrue over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over beef mixture.
- Repeat layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Top with taco toppings such as lettuce, tomato and sour cream or serve just as it is.
- Can be frozen and then defrosted and cooked at 350 for 30 minutes.