Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy enchilada casserole!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown beef and onion. Drain off the grease.
- Add chicken soup and green chiles.
- Tear six tortillas into pieces and place in the bottom of a 9X13 pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Layer half the beef mixtrue over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over beef mixture.
- Repeat layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Top with taco toppings such as lettuce, tomato and sour cream or serve just as it is.
- Can be frozen and then defrosted and cooked at 350 for 30 minutes.