Recipe by chia
A light main course for 4 or an easy appetizer- your choice.
Top Review by Sue Lau
What a great and easy little light dinner! So much more simple to make than the Chiles Lettuce Wraps. I used a Thai peanut sauce and these came out like little Thai tacos. The mint and the peanut sauce combined to be the main flavorings. I seasoned mine with a hot chile sauce (sambal oleck), which went really well. I could come to be addicted to these! Thanks so much!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup asian peanut sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup torn mint leaf
- salt and pepper
- 12 large boston lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet cook the beef and onion, breaking up large pieces until browned.
- Drain off all the fat.
- Add peanut and soy sauce, cucumber and mint, stir well, season with salt& pepper.
- Place a large spoonful into each lettuce leaf, roll up, serve.