Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) carton chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 lb thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaf
- On one side of each tortilla, spread cream cheese.
- Layer carrots and cheese evenly on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer beef slices and lettuce next.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Cut in half or in 1-inch slices.
While I personally didn't get to try this one, it was definitely a popular offering at my daughter's wedding reception, with lots of requests for the recipe.