A very good meal, with 3 kinds of beans, ground beef, and seasonings.
Make and share this Beef and Bean Medley recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, rinsed, and draained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 (13 ounce) bag corn chips
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- In a medium size skillet, brown ground beef, and onion, drain and transfer to a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- Add bacon, and all 4 cans of beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, pepper, and oregeno.
- Add to slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- When ready to serve, spoon over corn chips, and sprinkle cheese over top.