1/1 Photo of Beef and Bean Medley
4 hrs 15 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
A very good meal, with 3 kinds of beans, ground beef, and seasonings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, rinsed, and draained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 (13 ounce) bag corn chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1In a medium size skillet, brown ground beef, and onion, drain and transfer to a 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- 2Add bacon, and all 4 cans of beans.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, pepper, and oregeno.
- 4Add to slow cooker and stir.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 6When ready to serve, spoon over corn chips, and sprinkle cheese over top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Bean Medley
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1081.2
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.3 mg
- Sodium 2125.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 46.1 g