Tired of the jiggling jellied cranberry sauce from a jar? I adapted this recipe from an Ina Garten recipe and it's perfect for serving with a turkey dinner. It also cans well and makes a great gift!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water, cranberries and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low.
- 2Cook for about 5 minutes, until skins start popping.
- 3Add the chopped apples, citrus zests, and citrus juices. Simmer over medium low heat for about 15 minutes.
- 4Add raisins and nuts, and remove from the heat.
- 5Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, and preferably overnight or longer.
- 6Can be preserved using the water bath canning technique. Process jars for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bear's Cranberry Relish
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.5
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 121.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g