Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Copied from All Recipes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 ounces process cheese, cut into 12 slices (eg. Velveeta)
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, combine the beans, tomatoes, garlic powder and cumin; heat through. Stir in the rice. Spoon about 1/3 cupful off-center on each tortilla. Top with cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Serve with sour cream.