1/2 Photos of Bean Soup With Sausage
1 hr 15 mins
Wonderful soup easy to prepare. Serve with crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add sausage. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes until golden. Remove from sauce pan and set a side.
- 2Add leak, garlic, carrot and celery to the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3Add flour and cook for 2 minutes. Add stock cubes and 1 1/2 liters of water.
- 4Bring to the boil reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5Add pasta and beans and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- 6Return the sausage to the soup and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean Soup With Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 1064.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: