Recipe by Just Holly :)
Top Review by ChefDLH
This was a good weeknight meal. I put it together early and served it after soccer. A great way to use up things I had on hand from making tacos yet have a completely different meal. Used more sauce than called for as we love sauce and half the onions due to personal preference. Otherwise made as written. Thanks Just Holly for posting.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir beans, onions, 1/2 cup spour cream, seasonings, and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Spread 1/3 cup of mixture in center of each tortilla. Roll up.
- Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce in bottom of a 13x 9 baking dish. Place tortillas in pan.Cover with remaining sauce. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes . Serve on a bed of shredded lettace top with remaining sour cream, cheese, and olives.