Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- Stir beans, onions, 1/2 cup spour cream, seasonings, and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Spread 1/3 cup of mixture in center of each tortilla. Roll up.
- Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce in bottom of a 13x 9 baking dish. Place tortillas in pan.Cover with remaining sauce. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes . Serve on a bed of shredded lettace top with remaining sour cream, cheese, and olives.
This was a good weeknight meal. I put it together early and served it after soccer. A great way to use up things I had on hand from making tacos yet have a completely different meal. Used more sauce than called for as we love sauce and half the onions due to personal preference. Otherwise made as written. Thanks Just Holly for posting.
My FACS students made this recipe this week (minus the onions) and absolutely loved it! I took the leftovers to lunch and my coworkers raved about them too! So easy to prepare and very tasty. Thanks for sharing!
These were excellent. I used homemade refrieds but that was the only change I made. My kids gobbled them up, and I had a hard time resisting their lure. Thanks!