I forgot how easy it is to whip up a burrito when there's nothing made to eat. These are quick, delicious and hearty! Recipe courtesy of Better Homes New Cookbook Prizewinning Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stack tortillas and wrap tightly in foil.
- 2Heat in a 350 oven for 10 minutes to soften.
- 3Meanwhile, for filling, in a skillet cook onion in hot oil until tender.
- 4Add refried beans.
- 5Cook and stir until heated through.
- 6Spoon about 1/4 of the filling onto each tortilla just below the center and to within 1" of the edge.
- 7Divide cheese among tortillas.
- 8Fold bottom edge of each tortilla up and over filling.
- 9Roll up from the bottom.
- 10Place on a baking sheet.
- 11Bake in a 350 oven about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 12To serve, top with lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean and Cheese Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 933.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g