Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colorful and healthy dish!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add all the prepared ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together to combine flavors.
- Cover; and chill throughly.
Added olives, canned parmesan cheese, green chile and cilantro. Yummy! The longer you chill, the better it is.