Recipe by Missy Wombat
Use as many onions as you like for this. The ingredient list is only a guide as to how much wasabi you should use.
Top Review by PinkCherryBlossom
I used a paste made from wasabi powder for this dish and made it up using a little soy sauce. The onions were delicious but a little salty, next time I will try using sweet soy. I used missy preferred method of no oil and It worked fine, I let mine cook down until they were getting sticky and burnt yum!
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice or dice the amount of onions that you would normally use for the meal you are preparing.
- Heat some oil in a skillet, fry pan or on the barbeque, or just heat the pan (preferred method).
- Throw in the onions, add a teaspoon of Hot Wasabi paste per cup of onion.
- Stir the paste into the onions while they are cooking.
- Eventually the paste will disappear and cook the onions until they are at the point where you like them.
- Serve with whatever you like.