1/1 Photo of BBQ Vegetables - Aussie Style
24 hrs 10 mins
Aussies love a BBQ - and I am no exeption. I LOVE vegetables and this is my favourite BBQ dish. I make this in Summer when the produce for this recipe is in season. I can't count how many time I have handed out this recipe, I hope you enjoy this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and chop all the vegetables (not the tomatoes) and place in a large glass or ceramic dish dish.
- 2Place the oil, juice, soy sauce and garlic in a jug and stir.
- 3Pour over the vegetables and mix.
- 4Cover and let marinate for 2 - 24 hours.
- 5Cook over a prepared hot BBQ plate for 10 minutes, flipping often.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Vegetables - Aussie Style
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1355.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g